Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
17 posts
34,628 visits

Dallas County, Texas - Family Assistance ***UPDATED***

show starting post by Laura14
Show newest posts...
 in response to BIG UN...   call 211 and tell them what you need, you will probly have to spend all day calling charities, and another day ,going to charities but it can be done. (ask your landlord for a letter, saying how much your rent is and what you owe and late fees, some landlords will do that, some won't)and take it with you, take all SS cards for everyone in the house, and a bill, and or lease, and proof he's trying to get social security. It's not easy to get , but help is out there. We just had to get a title loan, on our truck, with no way to pay it back, just to pay part of our rent we owed. I was layed off, and my husband, may be going on disability, we are not sure yet. Food banks, churches, food stamps etc. get it all! (they also have emergency food stamps, but you will have to spend a whole day at the Tdhs. Make sure you take proof of everything, it will be faster. Check out some of the charities , in my link on this page. I live in Irving, not sure about food banks in mesquit, except whats in that list, Good Luck, and God Bless
Talk to Laura14
our land pord said she was going to file a evetion notice . husband can not work no more because of legg problems . need help to pay our rent . he just now got approved to get his social security at 62 years old . we need help till we can get on our feet . water bill is past due - elec is past due too -- we have no food - or things we need . such as soap - and etc , can any one help us ? / mike wright 469 865 0386 - janice wright 469 85 0388 - needing help A S A P with rent - food .
Talk to BIG UN